Saturday, August 10, 2013

Fake Mustache by Tom Angleberger

Fake MustacheFake Mustache by Tom Angleberger
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The more books I read by Tom Angleberger, the more I adore him as an author. I'm not sure how popular this book will be, but fans of the author will not be disappointed by the quirky humor and zany characters in Fake Mustache.

A cute fun book for upper elementary and middle school-aged students. Lenny, the main character, finds himself in the middle of a world domination plot involving his best friend. In the midst of running from hypnotized henchmen and even his own family, he forms an unlikely alliance with Jodie O'Rodeo the star of a recently cancelled television series. Could the friendship turn . . . romantic? Maybe, but they have to save the world first.

Great fun! Highly recommended!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment