Thursday, December 26, 2013

Leven Thumps and the Gateway to Foo (Book #1) by Obert Skye


Leven Thumps and the Gateway to Foo (Leven Thumps, #1)Leven Thumps and the Gateway to Foo by Obert Skye
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was a little unsure of this one at first. Sometimes books with character names that are just too awkward put me off, but in this case the rest of the story allows me to overlook some of the character name choices. Yes, it's another middle-school fantasy series, but this is really fun and has some surprises. Leven has had a terrible life, but he finds out he's actually necessary for saving the our world (reality) and the alternate world that allows humans to dream and have hopes and dreams (Foo). With an unlikely cast of Foo natives to help him along the way, Leven experiences awesome adventures and has his first tastes of friendship and family. A very fun reading ride! I'm excited to continue reading this series!

Recommended!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment