Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Size Matters Not: The Extraordinary Life and Career of Warwick Davis (Autobiography)


Size Matters Not: The Extraordinary Life and Career of Warwick DavisSize Matters Not: The Extraordinary Life and Career of Warwick Davis by Warwick Davis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I absolutely loved reading about the life and experiences of Warwick Davis. I love Willow and thought he was fantastic in that film.
I've thought how amazing it is to be the only major actor to play multiple roles in BOTH of the major film movements that are Star Wars and Harry Potter. I had no idea of all the other movies and projects in which Davis has been involved.
I also enjoyed hearing his positive voice throughout the book. He and his wife have had some very difficult life experiences, but their love of life and each other is repeated over and over. Reading this book gave me very positive vibes and I don't feel ready for this reading journey is over!

Highly recommended!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment