Saturday, September 6, 2014

Emperor Pickletine Rides the But (Origami Yoda #6) by Tom Angleberger


Emperor Pickletine Rides the Bus (Origami Yoda, #6)Emperor Pickletine Rides the Bus by Tom Angleberger
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved the first 4 books, but was disappointed by book #5, which made me nervous about the final installment in the series. But, the final book restored my love of Tom Angleberger and the Origami Yoda series. It definitely did not disappoint and was a satisfying ending to the adventures of Tommy, Dwight, Origami Yoda and all the other characters, both human and origami in nature. Fun and FULL of laugh out loud moments (just ask my husband who got pretty annoyed being in the same room with me while I was reading). Great read! :)

Highly recommended.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment